jueves, 3 de septiembre de 2009

The music in my mp3 :)

First, I must say I am a music lover, I love music in every way, love listening to music, dancing and singing. Unfortunately I have no talent for playing musical instruments, but also enjoy the art of others. The music covers many topics, so we could write millions of pages about it, but today I want to tell you about the songs in my mp3. Why did I choose this topic? Simply because I feel that these songs can tell a lot about myself and how I see life, these are songs that I like so much and they are with me constantly, for example, when I walk down the street or I am on the subway or I should wait somewhere. In my mp3 I have songs of many different styles and periods, such us The Beatles, Alanis Morissette, The Backstreet Boys, Mariah Carey, Nsync, Pablo Dacal, Kevin Johansen, Jorge Drexler, 31 minutos, Jarabe de Palo, Sarah Mclachlan, Andrés Calamaro, Colbie Caillat, Jason Mraz, Janis Joplin, Jeff Buckley, Holden, Cafeta Cuba, Carla Bruni, Michael Buble, Fito Paez, Katy Perry, Miranda, Yann Tiersen, among others. Generally, I used to listen more music in English, but lately I've been listening to music mostly in Spanish, especially Pablo Dacal, a great Argentine singer, very talented, Kevin Johansen and Jorge Drexler, they have in common soft melodies and very special lyrics, funny, simple and complex at the same time and express thoughts and feelings with which I identify sometimes. No matter what time I always listen to The Backstreet Boys, I assume that I love them and I am a really crazy fan. To finish, I can only say that I couldn’t live without music. See you!

2 comentarios:

  1. Coni, I also sometimes identified with the music and lyrics that I hear, I think qeu that's the idea anyway, the music will support us in our states or complement us.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The mp3 is the best invention of life! Right?
    I love listening to music while I'm walk down the street or I´m on the subway too!
    Besides, we like Mariah Carey, I love your voice

    ResponderEliminar