jueves, 8 de octubre de 2009

Pets!

I have a wonderful pet, her name is Osita and she is the most beautiful and crazy dog, she is actually still a puppy. The story of how she came into my life is a very long tale, a friend of my mom found her abandoned in the street and took her home, where everyone welcome her. The problem was that they already had two dogs and space was tight, so they must seek a new home, so the friend of my mom talked to her and invited us to know her, it was really love at first sight, she was a totally sweet puppy. My mom and me took her home, this occurred in mid-January. I like many things about her, she is sweet, crazy, tender, cheerful, funny and she likes to run and jump a lot, without a doubt she is a member of the family. Without her life would be definitely very different because she is a very important and special company to me and my mom, she has a place in our lives and although she is very messy we would feel a great emptiness without her. I do not think it is absolutely necessary to have a pet, but I believe that animals are so genuine and loving beings who can teach us many things and give us constant joy filled moments, so I recommend keeping pets. I think that for children is very positive to have a pet, because it involves assume responsibility for one another and they can play and and also generate new emotional relationships. I would adopt a homeless animal if I had the space in my house to give it adequate living conditions. About the pets abandoned Chaiten I think it was a very sad situation, unfortunately there are not the necessary resources and the security conditions to evacuate them from the city.

1 comentario:

  1. I honestly liked your post and enjoyed reading about your "Osita". As I was reading what you wrote about her I regretted not having a pet.

    ResponderEliminar