jueves, 21 de mayo de 2009

Dreaming about my future...

I consider it is funny to think about what I would like to be doing five years from now. Professionally, I would love to work as a communitarian psychologist in issues such as poverty and environmental problems, having direct contact with people everyday and working together to achieve a transformation of social reality. Furthermore, I would like to do some post-graduate course maybe about communitarian interventions, in Chile or abroad. On a personal level, I do not know if I could point out specific expectatives, but overall I would like to continue growing as a person and also working about my spiritual development. I would like to live in an old apartment in the Barrio Bellas Artes, near Parque Forestal, or continue living with my mom, which would be very nice. Finally I would like to continue participating as volunteer of Un techo para Chile, going out with friends, sharing with my family, meeting new people, places and traditions, and enjoying every moment. Dreaming is wonderful, but so is putting all our energies on making those dreams a reality. See you, greetings!

2 comentarios:

  1. Some suggestions
    "volunteer for.."

    LICI

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love you so much and I know you will succeed in life. You deserve it!!
    Every time you think of me I will be there for you
    supporting your dreams and also your fears.

    ResponderEliminar